Mail Auction : Terms and Conditions
- All Lots are sold to the highest bidder at a slight advance over the underbidder.
- The auctioneer reserves the right to withdraw any lot at our discretion on which bidding fails to reach a reasonable level.
- Successful bidders will be notified of lots allocated to them and must remit before lots are sent. Persons known to us may have lots forwarded immediately. Payment must be made within ten days after receipt of notification. Postage, insurance registration, etc. are extra.
- If a lot is described incorrectly, the buyer has the option of returning the lot. This must be done within forty-five days of the auction by security registered mail. The lot must be intact, in the same condition as received with lotting labels. The reason for the return must be clearly indicated on the invoice or a copy thereof.
- Canadian residents will be charged GST or HST as appropriated for their mailing address.
- Canada and Provinces catalogue values are from the current Unitrade Canada Specialized catalogue. All other countries are catalogued and numbered by Scott Worldwide Volumes (Prices in US dollars) unless indicated MI (Michel) or SG (Stanley Gibbons) or VD (Van Dam). An “Est” indicates estimated net selling price in Canadian dollars.
- The placing of a bid shall constitute acceptance of the foregoing terms of sale.
- American customers are invited to bid in US or Canadian dollars.
- Billing is done in Canadian funds, Americans will be given the discounted total in US funds also. US resident paying with Visa will be billed in US dollars.
- This firm is a subscriber of the ASDA Code of Ethics for Auction firms.
- It is possible that Stamp Auction Network (SAN) underbids may become the winning bid at auction close. This is due to the implications of “Limit” and “or” bids.
No Buyer’s Premium