Bids, offers or purchases can be placed on any item on any page where you see the Place Bid, Make Offer or Buy Now button.
- Incremental bids place the next incremental bid for the item/lot.
- Bidding increment values will vary depending on the item. The increment is displayed below the current bid price.
- Once you have placed your incremental bid, the box at the bottom of the item/lot listing will turn green to show that you are winning. If a red box is returned your bid is either not high enough to reach the reserve, or another user has placed an auto bid on the item/lot.
- Here is what incremental bidding will look like:
- Once you press the ‘bid’ button, you will be presented with a confirmation pop-up, which explains any additional charges:
- You can tick the ‘skip confirmation for this lot’ box to skip this modal next time.
Autobid / Max Bid / Comission Bid
- Autobidding allows you to place the maximum price you are willing to pay for the item.
- Clicking ‘Place Autobid’ brings up a confirmation pop-up that allows you to enter your desired amount and review any additional charges: