You will not be able to participate in an auction unless you have registered and been approved.
- To register for an Auction you will firstly need to create an account
- Got to the Auction page and sign in.
- To register for an auction/sale:
- Click on the Register button found on any item within an auction.
- Next, complete all the required fields and tick the box to confirm you have read and agree to the auction’s terms & conditions. Click the Register button to submit the form.
- Once the form has been submitted it will require approval by Eastern Auctions Ltd. When you have been approved a confirmation email will be sent (Please Check Junk Folder if you don’t see this email from us).
- Once your registration has been approved, you will be able to place bids, offers, Autobids, etc. on lots.
- All registrations are approved manually so you may experience a delay between registering for an auction and being able to place a bid. If you attempt to bid whilst your registration is pending the system will prevent you from bidding and show a pending message. If you have been waiting longer than 24 hours for your registration to be processed, please contact us using firstname.lastname@example.org.